We are delighted that we are now a member of the British Contract Furnishing Association.
We have been delighted to work alongside many suppliers and clients of the highest reputations over the years. We work hard to supply the highest quality products to the hospitality sector and are delighted to be working alongside the BCFA going forwards.
The BCFA Code of Practice Aims and Objectives
• To ensure that clients receive the best practicable service from Members having regard to the nature and price of the goods or services supplied.
• To encourage the promotion and observance of good, ethical business practice among Members.
• To maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and good name of the Association and its membership.
• To encourage collaboration, initiative and enterprise within the Association.
• To ensure that Members are familiar with the Association’s objectives and standards.